A. NOTIFICATIONS FOR DOSING PUMP :
- Pump protection devices such as dry-running protection devices, fuses, Y Strainer, over-pressure relief valves must be installed.
- Pressure gauge, flow meters for pump control
- Pump flow must be set according to flow direction
- Power supply to the pump must be stable (3 phase, 380v, 50Hz or 1 phase, 220v, 50Hz), ground must be connected to the motor, the cab must meet the standard, suitable capacity of motor
- Rotation of the pump motor, indicated on the pump body.
- Insert the inlet and outlet pipes according to the standard of the pump, clean the pipe before connecting to the pump
- Do not operate the metering pump when no load is available, or the discharge port is closed
- The piping system must initially adjust the pump flow and the low pressure and then lift the air from the piping system
- Flexible hose couplings must be fitted at suction port and discharge port of pump
B. PRESERVATION AND USAGE OF PUMPS:
- If the pump is not used for a long time, check, clean it with clean water
- Ensure fixed, robust bolts, flanges, pistons, and piping are tightened.
- Placed in the proper position so that the pumps are well operated, shielded, well protected, and environmentally appropriate. Not to direct sunlight
- The diameter of the fluid hose must not be less than the suction throat of the pump
- Periodically replace the lubricant for the pump according to the standard of the manual, lubricant to replace the type required by the supplier and sufficient
- After using the pump must be cleaned in the condition of the machine and break off the power
- When checking the maintenance of the pump, disconnect the power supply, discharge the pressure in the pipeline, and discharge all the fluid in the pump
- Periodic inspection and pump maintenance when abnormal phenomena such as chemical leakage … Must stop to check immediately
- Compliance with labor protection (protective clothing, safety glasses, gloves) when installing, inspecting, testing